Dr. Öğr. Üyesi NAZLI ŞENSES ÖZCAN
Siyaset Bilimi ve Uluslararası İlişkiler Programı
Tel : 0312 246 6666 / 1705
E-Posta : nsozcan[at]baskent.edu.tr
- Doktora (2012), Bilkent Üniversitesi, Siyaset Bilimi
- Yüksek Lisans (2005), Leiden Üniversitesi, Siyaset Bilimi
- Lisans (2004), Bilkent Üniversitesi, Uluslararasi İlişkiler
- SİYASET BİLİMİ
- GÖÇ POLİTİKALARI
- Şenses N. Gender, Women and Precarity: Examples from Turkey. In:Lucy Williams, Emel Coşkun, Selmin Kaşka editors. Women, Migration and Asylum in Turkey: Developing Gender-Sensitivity in Migration Research, Policy and Practice. : Palgrave Macmillan; 2020. p.49-67.
- Soykan C, Şenses N. The problem of representation: civil society organizations from Turkey in the GFMD process. In:Carl-Ulrik Schierup, Branka Likic-Brboric, Raúl Delgado Wise, Gülay Toksöz editors. Migration, Civil Society and Global Governance. : Routledge; 2019
- Şenses N. Rethinking Migration in the Context of Precarity: The Case of Turkey. In:Carl-Ulrik Schierup, Martin Bak Jørgensen editors. Politics of Precarity: Migrant Conditions, Struggles and Experiences. Leiden: Brill; 2016. p.99-117.
- Şenses N, Özcan K. Countering Hegemony through a Park: Gezi Protests in Turkey's Migrant Neighbourhoods. In:Óscar García Agustín, Martin Bak Jørgensen editors. Solidarity without Borders: Gramscian Perspectives on Migration and Civil Society Alliances. London: Pluto Press; 2016
- Şenses N. Migration Categories and the Nation-state: Turkey's Syrians. In:Jülide Karakoç, Duygu Ersoy editors. New Actors and Issues in the Post-Arab Uprisings Period. Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing; 2016. p.19-36.
- Özçürümez S, Şenses N. Rights Of Irregular Migrants: Governing Irregular Migration in Greece, Spain And Turkey. In:A. B. Karaçay, D. Şenol Sert, Z. G. Göker editors. Waves of Diversity: Socio-political Implications of International Migration in Turkey. İstanbul: İSİS Yayınevi; 2015
- Erdoğdu S, Şenses N. Irregular Migrant Labour, Trade Unions and Civil Society Organisations in Turkey. In:C.U. Schierup, R. Munck, B. Likic-Brboric, A. Neergaard editors. Migration, Precarity and Global Governance: Challenges and Opportunities for Labour. : Oxford University Press; 2015
- Şenses N, Farahani F. Welcoming immigrants in Istanbul: Gendering faith-based and professionalised hospitality. Journal of Sociology, 2021; 57(3):725-742. ( SSCI : Social Sciences Citation Index )
- Şenses N. Göçmen Odaklı Sivil Toplum Oluşumları: Değişen Eylemler ve Siyasetler. Alternatif Politika, 2020; 12(1):50-78.
- Soykan C, Şenses N. The problem of representation: civil society organizations from Turkey in the GFMD process. Globalizations, 2018; :-. ( SSCI : Social Sciences Citation Index )
- Şenses N. Rethinking Migration in the Context of Precarity: The Case of Turkey. Critical Sociology, 2016; 42(8):975-987. ( SSCI : Social Sciences Citation Index )
- Şenses N. Düzensiz Göç Üzerine bir İnceleme: Küresel Dinamikler, Ulus-Devletler, Göçmenler. İdeal Kent, 2015; (15):-.
- Kennedy NF, Senses N, Ayan P. Grasping the Social through Movies. Teaching in Higher Education, 2011; 16(1):1-14. ( SSCI : Social Sciences Citation Index )
- Ozcurumez S, Senses N. Europeanisation and Turkey: Studying Irregular Migration Policy. Journal of Balkan and Near Eastern Studies, 2011; 13(2):233-248. ( SSCI : Social Sciences Citation Index )
- Şenses N. Governance of migration in Turkey in the post 2011 period and life situations of migrants. The Governance of Borders and Migration in the (Southern) Mediterranean: Entanglements of the Domestic, the Regional and the International: Amsterdam; 16/05/2019 - 17/05/2019
- Şenses N. Civil society and pro-migrant activism in Turkey. Hospitality, Hostility and Everything in between in an Era of Forced Displacement: Stockholm; 25/04/2019 - 26/04/2019
- Şenses N. Politics of pro-Migrant Civil Society in Turkey on the `Refugee Crisis?. 19th Nordic Migration Research Conference 2018: New (Im)mobilities: Migration and Race in the Era of Authoritarianism: İsveç, Norrköping; 15/08/2018 - 17/08/2018
- Özcan K, Şenses N. A discussion on the nature of citizenship: The Case of Palestinians in Jordan. World Congress for Middle Eastern Studies (WOCMES): Sevilla, İspanya; 16/07/2018 - 20/07/2018
- Şenses N. New forms of precarity in Turkey: The life and work conditions of irregular migrants. BRISMES Conference 2017 Movement and Migration in the Middle East: People and Ideas in Flux: Edinburgh; 05/07/2017 - 07/07/2017
- Soykan C, Şenses N. Civil Society Organizations in Turkey in the GFMD process. Migration and Development-MIGLINK Project (scientific meeting): İsveç, Norrköping; 10/05/2016 - 13/05/2016
- Özcan K, Şenses N. Countering Hegemony through a Park: The Gezi Protests in Turkey. 12th Conference of the European Sociological Association: Prag Çek Cumhuriyeti; 25/08/2015 - 28/08/2015
- Şenses N. Life and Work of Irregular Immigrants in Turkey. International Conference on Middle Eastern Studies: New Actors and Issues in the Post-Arab Uprisings Era, Gedik Üniversitesi: İstanbul; 12/01/2015 - 13/01/2015
- Şenses N, Çoşkun E. Migrant Organisations and Migrant Supporting Organisations in Turkey. Labour Rights as Human Rights: Migration, Citizenship and Mobilisation of Civil Society in Turkey and Sweden: İstanbul; 13/04/2013
- Şenses N. Democratic Accountability Mechanisms and Rights of Irregular Immigrants in Greece, Spain and Turkey. 70. Annual Conference of Midwest Political Science Association: Chicago, ABD; 12/04/2012 - 15/04/2012
- Özçürümez S, Şenses N. Partners in Paradox: Irregular Migration and Civil Society Organizations in Greece, Spain and Turkey. 18th International Conference of Europeanists: Barcelona, İspanya; 20/06/2011 - 22/06/2011
- Şenses N. EU Harmonisation and Policies on Irregular Migration in Turkey, Greece and Spain. The 3rd European Consortium for Political Research (ECPR) Graduate Conference: Dublin, İrlanda; 30/08/2010 - 01/09/2010